Fine dining in Coltishall, Norfolk
For an amazing and unforgettable dining experience, look no further than Kings Head in Coltishall, Norfolk. Call us today to find out what we have on the menu.
Scrumptious food to treat your taste buds
The food at the Kings Head is of the highest quality, as Kevin, owner, and head chef is the only member of The Masterchefs of Great Britain in The Norfolk Broads. Along with a full a la carte menu which is served daily during lunchtime between 12 pm – 2 pm and 5.30 pm – 8 pm, we also have a set menu for lunch which changes daily.
On Sundays, food is served all day, starting at 12pm until 8pm with a traditional Sunday roast, starters, and desserts from the a la carte menu and a couple of meat and fish dishes as well. To accompany your meal, we also provide a selection of lagers, local real ales, and fine wines.
Savour our yummy desserts
At Kings Head, we also offer an exclusive range of classic mouth-watering desserts to treat your taste buds. From raspberry shortcake to summer pudding, our desserts are a speciality not to be missed. We also have a variety of modern dishes, including hot chocolate fondant with an iced chiboust parfait which is a favourite among all chocolate lovers.
Our menu includes:
- Locally caught seabass with local asparagus, scallops and butter sauce
- Crispy duck with orange and watercress salad
- Grilled calf’s liver with primo cabbage, smoked bacon, crispy onion rings and red wine sauce
- Norfolk sausages and mash with crispy onion rings
- Beer battered cod and chips
- Noodle dishes, home made burgers and a variety of children’s dishes